Friday, January 9, 2009

Essential Oils

I haven't had much time lately to add all the helpful informative posts I had wanted to....so I thought I would put my website address to the company I buy all my oils from. They are pure first pressed oils and that you may ingest... You can not get oils like this at health food stores!!! These oils are more costly and I use them for healing and health...if I make candles or soaps. Here is the web address : www.youngliving.com/nani911 If you are new to all this I highly recommend peppermint and lavender. Lemon is amazing...1 drop in a bottle of water helps clear your insides. Panaway is a blend that helps with muscle pain....takes leg cramps away immediately!!! LOVE IT! Citrus Fresh smells and taste good...good for diffusing in your home...you can buy bamboo reeds...mix 8 drops of oil with some almond oil and it makes your house smell good! Ok...tomorrow I will tell you all about Theives oil...so important while we are spreading germs to one another! Bye for now! all info is on the Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment